Need help on math assignments?
Worried about passing an exam?
Serving the Niagara region: St. Catharines, Thorold, Welland, NOTL, and Niagara Falls.
One-on-one professional tutoring with rates better than group tutoring centers.
No registration or monthly fees. Pay only for what you need, and get help on just what you need.
- One-on-one tutoring
- Help with homework & tests
- Test preparation & test taking skills training
Math on Wheels helps you to understand and excel at solving math problems, and carry that skill into your tests and follow-on math classes.
- Middle and High School math and physics classes
- Statistics/Data Management, Functions, Advanced Functions, Academic Math, Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, Geometry, Physics, IB Curriculum
- Some of the courses we tutor: MCR3U, MDM4U, MPM2D, MHF4U, and MCF3M
- Adult tutoring: College & University, Trades exams, Police (PATI) and Firefighter’s exams
Finding a good one-on-one math tutor is not easy. We’re available to fit into your busy schedule.
Math on Wheels – Your Private Math Tutor
What our clients say:
“I found Scott here on Yelp, and was very happy he’s been available to help me. I’m taking Stats 100 at Penn State World Campus, a difficult class to take online. I was behind when I contacted Scott, we spent about 6 hours in 1 week getting me caught up, a week before an exam, but it was well worth my time since I scored in the top 10% of the class on the exam.
I would definitely recommend Scott as a tutor, he keeps convenient hours, comes to you and he’s a personable, pleasant individual. Give him a call.”
- Irma A., Penn State World Campus
“Hands down the best tutor around. I will forever be in contact with Scott in case I need any extra math help. No questions asked Scott will meet you at any location that works best for you.”
- Chris M., Miramar College Firefighter student
“If you’re looking for a tutor to get you through a math course you would be hard pressed to find better help elsewhere.”
- Kyle F., University of Illinois student
“I called Math on Wheels when studying for the quantitative portion of the GRE (Graduate Record Exam) exam. Having been out of school for more than 25 years my confidence level and ability was not high. He was able to explain key concepts I had been struggling with in minutes. I highly recommend Math On Wheels!”
- Eli J., English major